The Georgetown Palace Theatre
Rehearsal Report for
Wizard of Oz
Tuesday, June 14
Director: Ron Watson
Stage Manager: Faith Castaneda
Cast called at 7:00p Began: 7:00p Ended: 9:50p
Break: 8:30-8:35. 9:39-9:45
Late: Hope Lawrence
Missing: Linda Myers (excused), Bob Cross (excused), Rose Yurcina (excused), Alexandria Erwin (excused), Diego Rodriguez (excused), Maddie Rodriguez (excused), Mary Shae Lancaster (excused), Matthew Lancaster (excused), Jillian Horton
Didn't sign in: Alyssa Rivers, Madeline Boutwell
Didn't sign out: Colin Crippen,
| General:
MunchkinLand Tapping Apples Jitterbug
KIT USAGE:
|
| Cast:
Please make your best effort to be here on time. Thank you! |
| Crew :
|
| Next Rehearsal:
Wednesday, June 15 // 7:00-10:00 // Rehearsal Stage Dance // Old Library Vocals
7:00 // If I only had a Heart // Tapping Apples 8:00 // If I only had a Heart // add Singing Trees 8:30 // Release Tapping Apples 9:00 // If I only had a Heart // Add TinMan
7:00 // If I only had a Heart // Singing Trees 7:30 // If I only had a Heart // Add TinMan 8:00 // We're off to see the Wizard, Nerve, King of Forest // Dorothy, Tinman, Scarecrow, Lion 9:00// If I only had the Nerve/Forest // Lion
|
| Accidents/Injuries:
|
| Costume:
|
| Facility Maintenance:
|
| Set:
|
| Props:
|
| Lighting/FX:
|
| Vocal:
|
| Dance :
|
| Sound:
|
| Band:
|
| Quotes: |
Prepared by: Faith Castaneda, stage manager
--
Faith Castaneda
Stage Manager
254-413-3007
--
Faith Castaneda
Stage Manager
254-413-3007
No comments:
Post a Comment